There are scholarships available for both individuals and organizations who would like to participate in the 2019 Poverty Matters! Conference but are unable to afford the cost of registration and travel.
Scholarship awards will cover the following items:
• Conference registration fee
• Two nights lodging (September 10th and September 11th) for participants traveling over 60 miles
• A cash stipend towards travel costs for participants traveling over 60 miles
• You are responsible for making your own travel arrangements. We do not provide transportation.
• If you receive a cash stipend for travel it will be available at the registration table.
• WISCAP will make your hotel room reservation.
• No more than two scholarships will be granted per organization.
Please call (608) 244-4422 with questions or email firstname.lastname@example.org
THE DEADLINE TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP IS 5:00 P.M. ON FRIDAY, JULY 26, 2019.